June 5, 2013

Weddings and Babies

My sister-in-law got married this past weekend in Cincinnati. She works at the zoo so they held the festivities after hours on a really pretty bridge. It was muggy but decent and we were all just glad that the weather held up and didn't rain. Noah was a ring bearer and actually walked down the isle, I was so proud. 

Adam walked his sister down the isle because her dad did not come. They've been estranged for awhile. I, in my 9 months of glory, was a bridesmaid. It's tough to watch a toddler when you are all in the wedding but we made do with help from my mother-in-laws boyfriend. He totally watched Noah and carried my Nine West diaper bag all around the zoo. 

We had time to also take Noah to the zoo and he fell in love with the goats at the petting zoo. This child has no fear. He was putting his finger in their mouth and brushing their hair and giving them hugs... Totally grossing me out. 

And, just to update... I have 17 days until my due date. 










No comments: