May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

A 3rd notch on my Mother's Day belt. I can't believe I'm old enough to be celebrating my third Mother's Day. So far, all I've really gotten is some Malleys Chocolates, but it's just cool to actually get to be included on this day. 

I'm thanking my little man, who on March 23rd, 2011, made me a momma. In 5 weeks, I will be a momma of two- which is frightening but exciting. This job of motherhood is tough shit, it's no joke. I take it seriously and love my babies. These little people make you love more than you ever think is possible. They frustrate you and make you want to hide in a closet and cry. The good news is, you are not alone, because every good mom has felt the same way. 

Here's to new moms, my mom, and any mom working their butt off for their kids. 


We went to church together today and here are some pics...








No comments: