May 17, 2013

Make-a-Wish

I have so many awesome things happening or potentially happening in the next couple months. The problem is, none of them have happened yet and I have a feeling they might all happen at the same time. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just hard to appreciate each thing when it's all at once. The things happening are as follows...
* our baby girl is due on June 21st
* our house has been up for sale for 2 months already and I'm dying for it to sell
* job postings are on the rise and teachers can only be hired once a year in August ( which is only 2 months after having my baby) 
* I also have to renew my teaching license by next June, which means two 3 credit classes

 Oh boy, so I wish this place would sell so we can move. That would truly help!
 




No comments: