April 12, 2013

Update

Hello Readers,
I'm just growing steadily towards my due date ( pun intended). I'm feeling pretty good except for bedtime. I'm most uncomfortable during the night. I've gained about 25 pounds and I'm really hoping to not gain any more than 10 more pounds.

It took me a really long time to loose the weight from Noah. I gained somewhere between 40 and 45 pounds the first time. I also stopped working out after the middle of my second trimester. This time, I'm trying to maintain exercise and not over eat. I don't want it to take as long to loose the weight and feel confident.



2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Don't worry! You'll be okay. I have already gained too much weight for my pregnancy too...and am constantly thinking about it. Sounds like you are exercising and eating right. So you're on the right track! :)

Samantha said...

Thanks! It's really hard to not give in to the "I'm only pregnant for a short time, let me enjoy myself mentality." That thinking hurt me after the fact and now that I know what to expect, I am trying super hard. Enjoy your pregnancy, it does go fast.