I have been pretty preoccupied and stressed lately. We have a lot going on and my mind races constantly.
1. We are having our first Open House on Sunday. Prepping for that has been taking up a lot of time. I'll sit with a box and try to decide what I should pack up and what I might need. My parents basement is our storage unit and let me just tell you, thank goodness it's big.
2. I am just shy of 30 weeks right now. The baby will be here before you know it and I'm starting to feel like we are not ready. Yes, we have all the baby equipment, but I still feel like I can't pull all that down yet until we know if we will be moving soon or not.
3. Tis the season for job postings in the teaching world. I started my resume and then have not finished it. Finding the time to sit at my computer and work on that is difficult. Even now, I should be working out and showering so I am not late to work. I have chosen to update the blog....priorities?
4. Not to mention, I have to update my teaching license and taking a class, with two kids, and possible new job in August....makes me feel like I might need meds just to get through it.
5. Money is tight right now because we are trying to save everything for the down payment and closing costs of a new house. This is difficult because we are also trying to prep for the new baby and plan summer activities.
**Noah got his big boy bed and we have been working on that transition as well. He "helped" Daddy put it together. Today we take down the crib :( :) happy and sad. Happy my little man is growing up, but sad that he is growing up. We have to put a baby gate in his doorway because he can now get up and out whenever he wants, but I think he will get use to it soon.