October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I have always loved holidays, I guess I am just a big kid. Having a child makes you appreciate them even more because I want to create memories and traditions for my little man. We carved our first pumpkin as a family yesterday. I took so many pictures I just couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted quite a few more than normal (sorry- but they are so cute) My husband says, "Just delete the ones that didn't turn out good or that look the same." Is he crazy? I can't delete any of them, it feels wrong to delete pics of my baby.

Anyways, we will be visiting his cousin tomorrow and "trick-or-treating" in their costumes so I will have more adorable pics to post soon. In the mean time, enjoy our little pumpkin...












4 comments:

Celeste said...

How CUTE!! The pumpkin is almost as big as he is!

Samantha said...

Thanks! It was a great time! Thanks for reading.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh my goodness! Your photos are so cute! I can't wait to have kids of my own so we can carve pumpkins, pick out costumes and decorate for Halloween!
Happy Halloween to your family!

Samantha said...

Rolex: Thanks! It makes the holidays extra fun when you have a little one.