August 12, 2011

Baby Things I Love


One day, before Noah was born, I was shopping at Katie Bug's Kloset, the baby consignment shop I mentioned in a previous post. I came across these Carl books. I couldn't believe it! Books for children (only pictures, no words) featuring a Rottweiler! How Cool! My goal is to get the whole collection because there actually is a whole collection of these books. I'm not doing so well, seeing as I only have two, but I was going through Noah's book shelf today and I remembered that I wanted to get the rest of them.

                                  I also found.....



These fabulous black and white blocks. I was immediately drawn to them, maybe it's the teacher in me, but I love them. They are originally from ElegantBaby, but when I went to the website they were not there anymore. However, I did find several other things, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because I now have one more baby site to be obsessed with.
                                              And.....


I came home from the gym (yes, the gym) and found my husband and Noah just like this. I grabbed the camera and told my husband to pick his book back up. We sort of have this motto, "whatever works"(of course safety is a priority) The Baby Bjorn has been one of the best gifts we received.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

Thanks Lucija! When you see those little moments you just have to capture them.