August 15, 2011

I'm in so much trouble

Jumbo Nod Baby Gift Bag

Attached to Crate n Barrel's website is a link to a children's website called The Land of Nod and it's AMAZING!!! Yet again another baby place I am going to be obsessed with. It is a little pricey, but for special things I think that's okay. They have the vintage inspired toys that I just love. I cannot wait to start Xmas shopping, birthday shopping, and just because shopping!!!!
I already have a dozen things waiting in my shopping cart to purchase when I have the money. If you're anything like me, you keep a running cart going but never buy anything. It just makes me feel good to have it in the shopping cart. Plus, when you do want to buy something, it's already in the cart for you and you don't have to try and find it again.

No comments: