July 15, 2014

"Shitty" Mornings!

Most of the time I don't even think about diaper changes and potty breaks because they happen a billion times a day, but really, I hate it. Sometimes I just feel "shit-on", punn intended. This morning for example, I went, of course, but my one year old was screaming for me to hold her, shredding toilet paper off the roll, and when I closed the door on her she screamed and pounded on it until I opened the door. I also had to take the dog out and she has been having diarrhea but today she pooped so much I couldn't even pick it up with one bag; a little got on my hand too. Than my daughter took her turn and changing her is like trying to put clothes on a wild squirrel that you just caught with your bare hands... Near impossible, messy( poop on my hands again) and dangerous! 

Not to mention, just a couple days ago my son, whose 3 and knows better, pooped in the front yard. I did not figure it out in enough time before his sister crawled over and was holding it in Her hands and playing with it! In full view of my neighbor who had walked over for a quick chat. Why? I have no clue. This is my life now.




No comments: