May 1, 2014

It's Ours

I wish I could bottle up the feeling I have over getting the keys to our new house. When the realtor put the key in our hand, it just made it seem so real. We stopped over the house to see how the paint swatches we picked looked in the rooms.  I was just standing there so elated and just saying, "I can't believe this is our house!!"

We are still with my patents house until this weekend. We bought new locks for the doors and picked out paint. Our belongings have been delivered in the pod and the cleaning people are coming tomorrow. Moving costs some serious cash but when you work full time and have young children, it's worth it to have it done quickly. 

I just wanted to move in and not have to clean someone else's goo. It's going to be a very busy, but fun and memorable weekend. 

No comments: