April 24, 2014

When You Cry in Front of Your Boss

Oh ya. I'm not a huge crier. I am very empathetic and if it has to do with children or babies it will be total water works, but in general I keep pretty decent composure. Lately, I have been so stressed that the malfunctioning of my jump drive, of which I have every piece of work from this school year saved, caused me to start crying an ugly cry. My boss was giving me some friendly advice on how to be successful in my interview tomorrow and when I opened my mouth to speak. Nothing came out and I got emotional and cried. The rest of the day just plain sucked. I keep willing my jump drive to come back to life but I'm in some denial I think. 

A quote I think I saw on Pinterest...
"All great changes are preceded by chaos"

1 comment:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Ain't that the truth! :)

I have cried at work - it's the worst! Happens to the best of us.