October 6, 2012

Can't Dress Myself

I'm 28 and I still have times where I'm in a complete panic about what to wear. Normally, I never post about my clothes or outfits, but I'm in the mood to make fun of myself.
I scheduled a Fall family photo session and I wanted it to be outside. I chose this weekend because I thought it wouldn't be too cold... Well it ended up being 45*, the coldest day of Fall yet.

I thought I knew what I was going to wear. Then this morning, I was texting pictures of myself to my best friend asking for her opinion. We are paying money for our photos and we are going to have them forever so I wanted to look cute.
The following pictures are my hysterical attempt at trying to find something that worked with the dress. I knew I wanted to wear the dress, brown tights, and my brown boots. Deciding on whether or not to wear the belt was an issue and also which cardigan to wear.

You should see my bedroom right now....complete devastation.

No comments: