October 22, 2012

Camping Bonanza!

This is our second annual fall camping trip. My mother -in-law, her boyfriend, my sister-in-law, her girlfriend, and my hubby, baby, and I all travel to southern Ohio to Hocking Hills for a camping trip. Now, mind  you, I am a little prissy, so this is a rented cabin with plumbing, electricity, cable, two bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, fully functional and clean kitchen, and decent decor.

At first I had a panic because as soon as we made the treck up the gravel road, through the woods, we realized that we had ZERO phone reception. I mean, horror movie style. The only thing my iphone was good for was taking pictures and that's it. Then I realized that we are camping and with family so not being able to check pinterest, facebook, or instagram for 3 days wouldn't kill me.

Here are some shots of the cabin, our hikes on some paths and trails, and a pumpkin patch visit. It was a great weekend and I look forward to it again. Plus, it really helped me get even more happy about Fall being here to stay.


















2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wow! Beautiful cabin! Looks like a wonderful trip for your family! Those pumpkin patch photos are adorable! Love 'em! :)

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, sounds and looks like a blast. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and style column for Giuliana Rancic's site. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com