September 3, 2012

Making The Most Of It

We really wanted to have a fun Labor Day weekend. It's just a great way to say "goodbye" to summer. Friday, I completely scoured my whole house, I mean, you could perform a surgery in any room. I just didn't want to have to worry about it during the weekend.

Saturday, we had a great day at the county fair ( which you can read about in my last post). Sunday, we had a family reunion and then had friends over for a casual dinner at our humble abode. Monday, we did some browsing and shopping at an outdoor outlet mall near our house. We also have a pool in our development so we went swimming for a little while.

It's just a great feeling knowing we made the most of this "last weekend of summer". It doesn't change the fact that I am shocked it's September already! This summer flew by at an alarming rate.

No comments: