August 7, 2012

Just Breathe

I am so anxious and nervous it is very likely that I may wake up tonight and vomit. The absolute unbelievable has happened... I have an interview for a kindergarten position tomorrow morning!!!!

I am trying to stay calm, cool, and collected but I have a feeling stress dreams are on the horizon. You know the ones; where you are late for your first day on the job, or you forget to place every order for every table at a restaurant, or you get lost going to an important event. Only to wake up, panicked for 60 seconds until you brain wraps around the fact that the horror you just experienced did not actually happen and you are going to be okay.

So, I am reminding myself to just breathe. This is an amazing opportunity, the one I have been waiting 5 years for....wish me luck. Actually, if you are a prayerful person, just say a quick one for me; that I will have eloquence and confidence and this job will be offered to me.

I will keep you posted!

No comments: