April 30, 2012

Yes, I'm Still Alive...

Oh my goodness! I wish I was better with technology. I am still having issues with my browser not being supported by Blogger anymore :(

Working and being a GOOD mom is hard. I feel like I give the best of me at work and then come home and give the rest of me to my little man and then there really isn't much left over for friends, the dog, husband, and lastly myself. It's challenging.

The last day of school is June 1st and I can't wait. Pretty much a month left to go!!

Here are some pictures from my iphone.....







2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

It must be very difficult to be a working mother! I will find out here in the next couple of years! But I'm sure you're doing a fabulous job! no worries!

Samantha said...

You will love motherhood-it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, but it changes everything. Enjoy these years you have just the two of you.