April 2, 2012

Back to the Grind

I have mentioned it before, but I am a substitute teacher for elementary schools. (I have been trying to land a full time position for five years and in my area getting a teaching job is extremely difficult.) This particular year, I have been blessed to sub because I was able to spend ALOT of time with my baby. If I had been teaching full time, he would have been with a babysitter all day, everyday, and I would have had papers to grade and lessons to plan- it would have been terrible.

My posts may be a bit sparse for the next couple months since I have been asked to finish the year for a teacher in second grade. Today is the first day. I have been in this room before so I am not nervous, but I always feel anxious in new situations. It will be difficult just coming in for the last two months, but I have had worse situations.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

his little lady said...

good luck! and keeping my fingers crossed that you will get a full time position soon ;)
xo TJ

Sick by Trend said...

Wish you the best! Good Luck :) I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Samantha said...

Thank you for reading and following and also thanks for the well wishes!

Samantha said...

Thanks Tamara :)