October 24, 2011

Note to Self

Dear Me,
If I would have known how long it was going to be until I saw you again, I would have appreciated our time together so much more. I really miss you. Don't get me wrong-my son is my life, but just because I had a baby doesn't mean I never want to see you again. I know you are trying to come back but you really need to work a bit harder because I am going crazy without you. I miss our old wardrobe, our old social life, and our relationship with our husband.  It's a good thing babies bring so much joy. I see a light at the end of the tunnel, but right now it's more like an on coming train. Please hurry back, I really need you.

Sincerely,
Me


Perhaps you are not one to talk to yourself and will find this post a tad on the crazy side. I have conversations with myself all the time. Usually they are not verbalized or written down for hundreds to see, but in this case, it is helping the grieving process. If anyone has had a baby who is under a year old, I'm kinda hoping you have felt this same way at some point. I have found myself feeling sorry for myself and having a memory lane moment on how I use to look.The picture below is pre-married, pre-pregnant, and doesn't seem that long ago, but I guess it is.

No comments: