October 3, 2011

Another Milestone!

My husband and I were watching the Browns game (well he was watching the Browns game, I was watching the baby and sitting next to him on the couch.) In our house, after church, it's football-nothing else. I've tried to change it, but this is one battle I have accepted I won't win. ANYWAY.... more importantly my little man pulled himself up on his exersaucer and stood there!! I was so shocked. He actually held it long enough for me to snap a picture before he fell. (excuse the diaper showing- this is a weird outfit and doesn't have a snap at the bottom-too weird)

By the way, he has also started crawling. It's not powerful or fast yet, but he makes ground coverage. I just can't believe how fast they change, it's like, in one day you have a whole new baby.


No comments: