September 30, 2011

TGIF: Yes, I'm Alive

Well, I apologize for not posting anything in what seems like forever. I worked this whole week and I am still finding it difficult to balance working all day, being a mommy, cleaning my house, and being a human. I tend to do two at a time and then the others get forgotten.
Work was fine and I even worked out 2 days this week(the scale still hasn't budged- such a bummer). The baby was taken care of, but my house should be condemned it is so filthy and I don't think I have said more than 5 words to my husband that didn't include feeding or changing the baby.

 I can't wait to spend this whole weekend squishing and mushing my little peanut. Here's what he has been up to this week.  I hope you all have a fabulous fall weekend!


Almost Crawling!!! This is at his baby sitter's house- FYI


Watching Mommy make the yummy banana muffins below. The only reason I had time to make these was because they all fell from their peels and they were going to go bad. I had to run to the store and buy eggs just to get them done. I couldn't believe I found time to bake so I took a picture of them in all their scrumptiousness.



Hanging out and playing! He is so sweet, we really have such a good baby.



Here's to letting the dishes sit, letting the laundry pile up and spending time with family. Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: