August 6, 2011

Whining

Oh my goodness. I didn't check my email, Facebook, or blog since Wednesday. I had a lot of catching up to do. I helped my mom with her garage sale and she did pretty good. My husband and I finally had a date night. Our last one was in June. Thank you to my wonderful aunt who volunteered to watch Noah on  her Friday night.

I am currently struggling with a few things...
1. My weight. I feel like at 4 1/2 months post baby I should be able to at least squeeze into my old jeans but I'm not even close. I've been working out and watching what I eat. I know I could be doing more, but it's really frustrating.
2. Most schools, in Ohio, start around August 24th. I don' t have much time left and I really, really, really desire a full time position. Even though this means leaving Noah all day, in the long run it will benefit him, because we will be able to do more as a family with two incomes (stupid economy)
3. Need to get back into the groove with my husband. I feel like we are on the repeat button. He goes to work, comes home, makes dinner, I take care of the baby, put the baby to bed, we go to bed, etc.

Although I have a lot to be thankful for, this particular blog is all negative.

No comments: