August 24, 2011

Gulp!

The school year has officially started and I am a bit sad that I do not have a classroom to work in this year. Being a substitute will be good because I will be able to spend more time with Noah. I have finally chosen a babysitter (hence the gulp for a title) and I am working on a starting day to begin leaving the baby. I can't stand this! I am practically in tears as I write this, it is a really hard transition.

Not to mention, I just logged onto the sytem that shows any available jobs for subs and I have been assigned to a Kindergarten room all next week! No one even asked me or told me about it. I wasn't planning on leaving the baby until after Labor Day. Do I call them and say I can't do it, or suck it up and take him to the babysitter way earlier than I planned. I don't know what to do?!

No comments: