May 18, 2014

Moving and Working and....

We moved the weekend of May 3rd and the house is still in shambles. I'll get one area all nice and clean and turn around to mayhem. Young children and working full time are my excuses. I have great plans of accomplishing so much when I get home from work but between playing with the kids, who I haven't seen in ten hours, making them dinner, and getting ready for bed, it's 9:30 and I want to collapse. 

The pictures below give you a small sample of what I was feeling brave enough to even share with you. The "office" which is where we are throwing things we don't know what to do with yet. The stairs which collect what is suppose to go upstairs and I walk by 100 times before actually taking them. The dining room which is currenly a play space/room I keep ignoring...

16 days left if school!!! I'm hoping I can enjoy our new house at some point.




No comments: