December 23, 2013

Santa is Coming to Town

I love, love, love Christmas! Having little ones only makes me love it more because I want to make special memories and traditions that they will remember forever. One thing I do not do is brave the mall and wait in line to see and pay for the Santa they have there. Our church has a breakfast with Santa and, so far, I have been able to get a great shot of the kids with him. We also have a fun city activity where the fire department hosts a Santa and drives around neighborhoods visiting kids. If you drop labeled gifts off at the fire department ahead of time, Santa will bring your child a gift too. 

The following pictures are with the church Santa and the fire truck Santa. Merry Christmas!!








1 comment:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Awwww! I love that Santa stops by your house! That is so cool! :)