July 17, 2013

Sibling " love"

Everyone tells you and you think you are prepared for your first child to be a little jealous of the new baby. Now, I'm wondering if people who have little girls first, experience the "jealousy" as much as with having an older brother. 

I thought I had prepared myself for Noah being a little jealous but his whole behavior has changed over the last couple weeks. I REALLY hope that once he gets use to the fact that Stella is not going anywhere, that he will come back to his Pre- baby behavior and attitude. 


He has been seeming like he is being sweet by saying, "baby dister cwying" or " Noah, hold"but then when he goes to run her face he will pinch or squeeze her really tight. I have to watch him like a hawk. Yesterday was the first time he wanted to feed her and actually sat there and watched her ear; he didn't try to hurt her. Hopefully, this is the start of the jealousy dying off.



2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, these pictures could not be more adorable. Hope you're doing well, love. If you get a sec, I've got some super exciting news I'm sharing on my blog today. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love your photos. :)

I only have one little guy so far, but I hear sibling jealously is extremely common and they grow out of it quickly. Hope your little man stops feeling threatened very soon!