September 23, 2012

Ok Fall, I'm ready for you

At first, I was really sad about summer ending. I just wasn't ready for fall... at all! This weekend helped me feel much more welcoming for the change of seasons. We took Noah to an apple orchard close to our house. It was brisk, cool, and the sun was out; it was a great first day of fall.

Walking through the apple trees and seeing pumpkins, was the perfect thing I needed to get excited about the change of seasons. So... Bring on the changing leaves, cool weather, and sweaters...I'm ready!!!

2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. what a cutie! :) These pictures are adorable.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest blog post.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Thanks for reading! I stop by your blog all the time. It's like reading a "People Style Watch" without having to buy the mag. Keep it up and thanks for checking into my humble little blog.