June 11, 2012

Misc.

I must admit,  I am a little slow when it comes to technology. I just discovered this new app through instagram called, instaframe-so cool! It lets you make collages, edit photos, and add text. Here is a sample of my first go at it...




Here is just a hodge-podge of photos that I have been so far behind in posting.  Noah just loves Lola and climbs on her all the time. She is so patient. Our lives didn't just change, but so did hers. Now she has to put up with being pulled on, sat on, chased, and poked. I think she likes it though, she handles it really well.






I put Noah on one of those mechanical rides outside of most stores, for the first time about a week ago. As you can see, before it started moving, he was totally happy. As soon as I put in the money, he was not so happy anymore.







2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Noah and Lola are adorable together! I love how she is so patient! I hope my girls are that loving and patient when I have a baby! :)
I'm going to check out instaframe right now!!! :)

Samantha said...

It's fun watching your doggy baby loving and playing with your actual baby.