June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

When your husband goes from being your husband to the father of your child, there is an interesting shift that takes place. It's always been just the two of you until this new life joins the relationship. In my relationship, many changes took place when our little man joined our lives. Adam is a wonderful father (even though I sometimes question the things he does) and he loves Noah so much! I want him to feel special today because you go the first half of your life completely ignoring Father's Day and then all of a sudden you are being celebrated right along with other fathers. 


I took Noah to the park with a big letter "D" and a big letter "A" and we had a little photo shoot. I put the pictures in a frame to spell "dad". I wish I could claim original idea, but I stole the idea from Pinterest...









These were close contenders in making the frame, but alas, I could only choose 3. (FYI: I took 85 pictures so it was no easy task making the final choice)




2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for reading- I love it!!!
I do not have an account on Facebook or Twitter. You can follow me on Instagram (sincerelys) or on Pinterest or just join the page through my blog. I appreciate it, thanks a lot!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

What an awesome idea! I might have to put this idea in my back pocket for when I have a little one!