March 10, 2012

Here's To You...



Here's to you little nail polish bottle, sitting on my sink for 3 weeks, never being used. I had the full intention of painting my nails several times over the last couple weeks and it just didn' t happen. The thing is, I have time to paint them, just not to wait for them to dry before I have to do something that will ruin them.

Noah had his first stomach flu. I have been cleaning sheets and changing nasty diapers, giving him extra baths, and of course carrying him everywhere because he doesn't want to be set down.

My husband has a major work trip to Chicago at this time every year. The only problem this year, is that we have the baby now. So he's gone, Noah got sick, and I just don't get a break.

So once again, here's to you little nail polish.

No comments: