November 28, 2011

The Light Of My Life

Noah was checking out the Christmas lights for the first time and I snatched up the camera, (because I have an obsession with taking pictures of my son- I don't want to regret missing any moments) The most simple moments become so fascinating when a baby is doing them. I am extremely excited for the upcoming holiday. Christmas is my favorite time of year, I think because the festivities seem to last so long. This Christmas, being Noah's first, is extra special and I can't wait to begin all the traditions of the holiday. The first tradition is putting up the tree and decorations a day or so after Thanksgiving. Noah was able to help us check to see if the lights worked. Check it out below....





3 comments:

Alexis said...

You should make them your Xmas card! So beautiful!!!

Samantha said...

Thanks! I was actually thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He's so stinking cute in those little PJs!