October 13, 2011

And We're Off

There is no school tomorrow-Yay! And my husband took a vacation day. We are going to go camping (cabin style) as a family. I'm hoping the weather is beautiful because Little Man is coming with us for his first overnight weekend trip. The only downside is all the equipment we need to pack for the little guy. Lola is unfortunately not joining us, she will be staying at my parents house :(

Have an amazing weekend and take time to breathe and notice all that is around you!! I heart Fall!!

3 comments:

Haus of Style said...

Love the pumpkin patch photo. Have a great time camping!

http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
Thu

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! :-) There is something so great about the fall season!!! We are making our way to the patch this week!

xoxox
Aarean

Samantha said...

Just tututiny: Thanks! We did have a great time, the weather was perfect!

Aarean: I'm so glad you stumblied upon my little blog. Fall rocks, hope you got some great pumpkins!